15 May 2009

Ask And Thou Shalt Receive.......sometimes.

Last Saturday we went to the airport to welcome home yet another family that came into fruition through this awesome little thing called adoption. I have lots of piccies but I failed to ask if it was OK to post them so I haven't done so. Anyhoo, we met up with lots of old friends there and one of them asked Lily to ask me to post more riding photos of her on the blog. So Miss Tammie, here you are:
Disclaimer: this is Miami and these are Pasa Fino's so some of the lesson is in Espanol.








I love our new imac for photos it is so much fun. I can do so much with the pictures so easily however my old faithful dropshots and imac do not like each other so the videos are still a pain. I used one true media today for the first and last time, it is really grainy. Any MAC users out there with any ideas. Blogger videos take way to long and are tiny so me no likey.





Lily turns 7 in a couple of weeks and as I was putting her to bed we were all snuggled up and I told her I just wasn't ready for her to get so big yet. She responded by telling me she wasn't ready to get big yet as she doesn't want to waste her life but just wants to use it in emergencies. I asked her what she meant and this was her reply. "well, I just want to keep on being a kid and having fun and being silly so I just want to be 6 but if I make you mad then that is an emergency and then I will be 7 so that I won't be a kid anymore and I can get out of trouble really quick. Sounds to me like she is already grown up cos that is a rather clever idea.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Ah ha! So that is the trick. I must ask Lily to get you to post pics! I will remember this one.

Lily really does look fabulous on her horse. I can see why you are so proud of her. She really is going to be an accomplished horsewoman one day.

And Lily? You're right. Stay 6. It is ever so much more fun than getting older.

Vivian M said...

My favorite is the last picture! Lily looks great on a horse, she is such a natural!
Happy birthday Lily!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails