16 May 2009

By Jove I think I've got it.

This afternoon the kidlets and I went over to a friends house and played in their pool. We had so much fun. I took my camera but barely took any photos or video because foolishly I took my favourite camera as opposed to the waterproof one....DUH. Richard and Shara have a huge backyard and 2 dogs and the girls just ran amok. Even Rosie who is usually very wary of animals just had a ball. She played with Sophie, or Dophie as she calls her for ages. Lily was in heaven cos the neighbours have horses and she was able to feed them carrots over the fence. All in all it was just one of those days that you don't really ever want to end. When I put Lily to bed this evening I asked, as I always do, the highlights and lowlights of her day, the lowlight was the day ending and she just couldn't pick one highlight. She even thought dinner tonight was outstanding but I think after an afternoon of swimming anything tastes good because you are sooooo hungry. Even Rose ate like a horse.

So after the girls were sleeping I decided i wanted to attempt to edit a movie. Jacob has been doing it for years and can whip out a really outstanding job in about 15 minutes. I used a really short clip from today and fiddled about for ages with the help of imovie but I finally have something. Nothing really special but it was to short to do much with but I cracked it. At the end it says it was directed by Jacob...I think not! I have no idea where that came from and have no idea how to get rid of it but never mind I will learn and I'm sure he will be quite relieved when I do cos the likes of amateurs like me using his moniker on their work is not going to make him happy. I'm also a bit confused about the box at the end that says."your text here", oh well first attempt and all in all not to bad.

3 comments:

Andie said...

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I can't get the video to work. It says it is private so I'm not sure if that is anything to do with it.

If all else fails, ask Jacob!

Maci Miller said...

Hey, video looks great and of course, the kiddos are adorable! Like how you edited the end there with still shots. Need to figure out how to do that myself so when you get it all worked out, let me know! I have a Mac, too, but an older one.

See ya soon!

Vivian M said...

What a wonderful way to spend a beautiful day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails