21 May 2009

I Love You........

Rose and Lily love the song, I Love You, A Bushel And A Peck. I searched on You T*be and found one particular rendition that they love. I ended up commenting on the video and the people wrote back and challenged the girls to sing along to their video and for me to tape it. We took the challenge and here is the end result. I have written permission to use their video so no copyright laws are being violated here...just in case anyone was getting into a panic.




P.S. No, I don't normally take challenges from perfect strangers but these people seem nice enough and oddly enough there is a China connection. Weird huh?

P.P.S. After all the years of using Dropsho*ts I am now hooked on the Tube. I love it, it is so flipping easy. Dropsh*ts and I have a supposed lifetime membership together but until they figure out their relationship with Mac my side of this relationship is OVER.

4 comments:

Andie said...

Wow, that's good. Finally, some members of our family that can sing!

Nannis said...

Fantastic - Simon Cowell are you watching!!!!

Vivian M said...

Awesome!

Tammie said...

Well you know that Lily & Rosie always have a fan base up here! They are absolutely too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails