12 May 2009

Old Photos

My friend Jakie now has 2 teenage daughters, heaven help her, and over the past 2 years both of these girls have had their Bat Mitvah's. This morning her and I compiled a disc of photos of my girls at these events. These pictures are old but I love them so I am posting them anyway. Some of them you have seen before.



A Rose with a rose









Hanging with the big girls








So sweet





I love you, a bushel and a peck.





Happy, dancing, carefree girl.





Who is this feathered friend?



3 comments:

Tammie said...

I always love looking back at old photos.

And, yes, we should have a party when you get your citizenship.

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

Those are some great pictures. Miss Lily and Little Miss Rosie sure are cutie pies!

Vivian M said...

Love the pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails