5 Nov 2012

Planting seeds



No not those kinds of seeds. I want to plant a seed inside you head one that one day will hopefully grow and flourish so that you to will reach out to a child in this world, your child and make them part of a family.

November is National Adoption month.

I can't imagine where I would be today without adoption. Can you imagine my life void of my wonderful girls? Can you imagine their lives? That is the most awful part and one I truly don't dwell on because it is just to hard to comprehend. My girls would be without me, their mother. Unthinkable.

If you ever have any questions about adoption I am always willing to answer them. Won't you think about it for a moment?


WACAP was our agency for both girls and one that I stand behind 100%. You can find them here.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails