20 Feb 2011

Happy Gotcha Day Rosie

Three years ago today we became a family of four in the Civil Affairs Office of Guandong Province.
I have no idea where the last 3 years have gone, no idea at all.
Somewhere during this time my baby learnt to walk, and talk, and had her heart surgery. She learnt to trust us and to love us and finally allowed us to love her.
She went from 12 months to 48 months in the blink of an eye.
She goes to nursery school and now I can say, with all certainty, that she loves it.
She learnt to swim, 2 years ago. How can it be?
She rides horses.
She has her own friends.
She loves to help me cook.
She is moving forward and is no longer a baby but a little girl.
She knows what she wants to wear and this morning said to me, I don' really like that outfit. Do I have to wear it?
She writes her name.
She counts to 30.
She sings her alphabet.
She loves to ride her bike.
She dials her dad on the phone.
She has an amazing imagination and spends hours playing little games with her dogs.
She is sassy.
She has an opinion, a large opinion and offers it frequently.
She is tiny, really tiny but has a huge spirit.
She loves her sister, passionately.
She lets very few people into her heart but when you are in, you are in.
Rosie is growing up.

We love you little Qi Min, thank you for making our family complete.

3 comments:

Life frome where we are said...

Happy Gotcha Day! I remember that sad face......Rosie you've come a long way!!!

Pam said...

so big so fast. Rosie you are an amazing girl.We all love you and wish you the best.
pam armando adam
and coco & rascal

Maci Miller said...

oh what a wonderful post! Hope you had a great day together! I know you have a great LIFE together!!! She is such a sweet, sweet girl. I love that she has such spirit. It's amazing.

I have to add that the one comment blew my mind...she really plays (by herself) for HOURS with the doggies? Good grief, I am lucky if Ruby will play without me for 10 minutes unless one of her little friends is here. How'd ya do it? Tips wanted! :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails