19 Feb 2011

She Said, What?

This morning when I came home from work I went to get changed to go for a run. Rosie and Lily were playing in Lily's room and then Rosie came dashing into our room with a ribbon tied over her eyes. I decided this was a bad idea, (imagine that) and asked her what she was doing.

Me: Rosie, what are you doing? You are going to hurt yourself.
Rosie: I am playing blonde.
Me: You're doing what?
Rosie: Playing blonde.
Me: What on earth do you mean?
Rosie: I can't see, I'm blonde.
Me: Ummm, do you mean blind?
Rosie: Yeah, blind.

I ran into the bathroom grabbed a towel and laughed my head off. Apparently having a blonde mother is rubbing off on her. Oh and the game continued and she never got hurt.


2 comments:

Andie said...

Oh no, not another blonde in the family!

Maci Miller said...

LOL!!!! She is too much!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails