21 Jan 2010

For The Love Of Tacoma.

I decided to take my camera with me this afternoon to riding and I am so glad that I did because Rosie was in great form today with her favourite steed, Tacoma. I took a couple of videos of her not because of the visual aspect but because of what she was saying to him, so you will have to ignore the fact that you really can't see the horse or her but just listen to her jabbering away and saying how much she loves him. As we were walking back to the field she suddenly squealed and wanted to be picked up because a chick, yes you read that correctly, a small yellow fluffy baby chicken was running towards her, yet this horse is no problem for her whatsoever. To be quite frank, I don't get it.

Meet Tacoma, possibly the friendliest horse I have ever encountered. He has such a gentle touch and usually walks to an area where the fence is down so that he can put his head all the way down to Rosie's level and she cradles the whole thing in her arms and he just stands there.






In this one Rosie gets covered in straw when Tacoma lifts his head up a bit quickly.


Here the love affair get's nauseating.......until she sees a bug and then something else catches her eye.

5 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

She is so precious! Just makes you want to eat her up!

Anonymous said...

Priceless!!

Middle-Aged Moi said...

So sweet. My daughter Sarah would highly approve of Tacoma. :-)

Vivian M said...

So cute! I love how she does not put down her camera, lol.

Tammie said...

And I'm betting Tacoma loves Rosie too! She is so sweet.

BTW, Erin is totally amazed by how Lily & Rosie loves horses. She's been terrified of the sweet creatures forever. I keep hoping that by seeing your girls' videos she'll get over this fear.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails