23 Mar 2008

Easter Silly's

Without a doubt that today was the best Easter we have ever had. Rose wasn't really very impressed but seeing Lily show her the ropes was pure magic. The day started with the girls getting their Easter baskets. Unbeknown to me, Lily had woken up last night and come down stairs and seen that the Easter Bunny had already delivered the goods. Jacob wasn't quite sure what to do so he let her scout out a few eggs and then sent her packing back to bed. When she woke up this morning it was early and I told her she could go back to sleep. It was Rose giving her morning shrieks that woke Lily up but Lily said no way cos she knew the bunny had been.
As you can see Rose thought the fake grass was the best part!



Cute Little Bunnies






We went to our friends, Ed, Jen and Ebby's condo to do our annual Easter Egg Hunt. The condos are all built around a courtyard and it is the perfect place to hide eggs and have the kiddies find them. Evan, or as we call him, Ebby is just the cutest and funniest little chap you could ever meet. He is so sweet and spent the whole morning gently going up to Rose and planting a big kiss on her. That kind of stuff just melts a Mama's heart.

After the egg hunt we decided to take a photo of the kids. Guess who didn't cooperate one bit. Yes that is the correct answer!


Hunka hunka burnin' cuteness
If the chocolate hig I am on ever wears off I am heading to bed but I think I ate more chocolate today that any other day of my life and that is saying a lot.


7 comments:

Dannye said...

what a great day it seems you guys had...and what a handsome little guy Ebby is growing to be...but of course his parents are quite the lookers too, so we knew he'd be a handsome little devil....

and what sweet little angels you have too....that Rosie isn't upset by having her picture taken...it's the being held still after being on the sugar high that made her a little "cranky"....

happy easter from your Central Fla. family!! we love you guys!!

Kris said...

I'm so glad you had your best Easter yet! Great photos, love those bunny ears... I think I've seen them somewhere else (wink)...

Patricia/NYC said...

So glad you had such a wonderful Easter! You sure do have 2 of the cutest bunnies! ;)

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

cute pics! I love the one with Rose's toes sticking out the wrong hole on the pjs. :0) And those bunny ears... to die for~

Ani said...

matching outfits!!! i used to hate it when my mom dressed my sister and me up in look-alike dresses, but they sure look cute!
happy easter.

Tammie said...

It sure looks like a great Easter Day! The girls look wonderful in their matching dresses!

Kristy said...

Tons and tons of cuteness!!!!!!

Love and blessigns, Kristy

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails