25 Mar 2008

Both Our Kids Are Bonkers

With each passing day Rosie gets more and more confident. It now feel as if we have had her forever and Lily said the same thing a couple of days ago. She is a hoot. Lily and her have so much fun which not only thrills me but also amazes me considering the age difference.

Rose is trying very hard to walk. She is more inclined to do so when Lily is around and this evening was no exception. She tried and tried but only managed 2-3 steps at a time. I have to grab the video when it happens next but usually she is standing on tile floor and I am so worried that she is going to fall that I won't leave her side. Her concentration is palpable and quite frankly downright funny.

Here are the antics of today:
As I have mentioned many times, Rose loves to eat and if she likes something she lets you know.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

And if by chance you are wondering why Lily sits in an office chair to eat it is because she feels that she is too big for a booster and this chair can be raised up so she reaches the table properly.

Just a few minutes later the broccoli had been annihilated.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


After dinner the madness always starts. Tonight the 2 of them were a riot. Lily was teaching Kung Fu and Rose even practiced before getting in her bath tonight. She is now making the same sound as Lily and is very proud and very loud!

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

10 comments:

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Oh, I love how your kiddos love each other. That is just the best!! Rosie is a cute lil Broccolater!! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Bonkers and rather bizarre are great assets to have. love Colx

redmaryjanes said...

Wow, that is so wonderful. The girls are just perfect together, I love their matching Easter dresses. Rose is just blooming (good one huh?).

Kris said...

Oh man they are SO dang cute!! Glad to see how well they are getting on!
Great videos... I didn't eat broccoli until I was in my TWENTIES!! Good girl Rosie :O)

Nikki said...

I want to come stay at your house for awhile...so much cuteness!
I love that Rose loves her food, too. Even broccoli!?

And, my sister and I ALWAYS went bonkers after dinner every evening. Gotta love it!

Patricia/NYC said...

CUTE! CUTE! CUTE!! And Kiara had to watch that broccoli clip OVER & OVER...she kept saying, "Broccoli baby, again, momma!" lol!

April said...

Oh my now we have double happiness every time we check your blog. They are just such a kick. Thanks for sharing.

Shawnstribe said...

that is one cute video clip.
Your girls are so so cute
love
s

Janet said...

That is so cute! Lily sure knows her kung foo. A child prodigy, I think.

Tammie said...

Lily is the perfect big sister!

How did you get the girls to eat their veggies? Erin still refuses to eat anything green! She won't even eat green grapes!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails