25 Jun 2007

Moms away, Lily is in charge

Mom has been renewing her Massage License CEU's to keep current this past week, so Lil and I have been having fun. It started Friday afternoon, we stayed up late and watched TV, (naughty us). Saturday Lil and I went to the pool all day. Sunday we went to Ft. Lauderdale to meet up with some friends to swim all day at Country Club Hollis $ Grace. The pictures tell the story. Today was swim lessons for a private one on one to improve Lils form. She will be a pro soon! Tomorrow we don't know what will happen, maybe the Zoo?
Thank you all for the Father Day wishes

Jacob



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos




Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

13 comments:

Polar Bear said...

Jacob,

Thanks for the update! I have missed Lily posts. Sounds like the two of you are having a blast! Lily is quite the swimmer.

Stacy

Nikki said...

I totally forgot Dawn was going out of town! Thanks for the update, Jacob. Us gals need our Lily fix!
I love the picture of you with all the little cuties!
Glad you are having such fun.

amy said...

What awesome pics and it looks like everyone had a good time!

Beckyb said...

So glad you are still posting over there!! Swimming looks grand!! Way to go Lily!!

Ann said...

Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

M and M said...

Jacob - GREAT to see you here!!

Sounds like Lily has been keeping you on your toes!

Thanks for the Lily fix!

Special K said...

What a terrific swimmer. From the background noise on the video I'd guess not all the kids were as eager as Miss Lily...LOL!

Dannye said...

how fun...mom's away and the mice will play...thanks for the birthday presents, I loved them, and please be sure to tell Lily my fav present this birthday of all my gifts was that amazing homemade frog, which is proudly displayed on my fridge...I will post pictures on my blog tomorrow a.m.

redmaryjanes said...

How great to see a Dad post! You have planned some wonderful days for Lily. She is so lucky to have such an awesome father.

Kris said...

A DAD post!! How awesome is that? Glad your enjoying time with Lily in charge! :O)

insanemommy said...

I love your pool!

Steffie B. said...

Jacob.....thank you for keeping up with the "Lily" fixes that we all need! lol

Holly said...

Looks like you and Lily are having a great time. Looks like she is enjoying swimming as well :- )

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails