21 Mar 2007

Ladybugs

One of Jacobs closest friends, ( not quite sure that is what guys call their buds but I am not a guy) has recently started a new hobby and it has to do with garden ornaments or garden art I think is what he calls it (again, a guy thing). Anyway he sent Lily 2 little ladybugs for her to paint and paint them she did. Actually Jacob did one and she did the other and I bet you can't tell which one was hers....wink wink Kick. She used special paint that is weather proof and now they are outside with Poki Homoki the frog.Yes I know Poki Homoki is freakish but he belonged to my friend Nancy and he has history to go with his freakishness. Thank you Bucko so much Lily loves her ladybugs.


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Thanks for all the q's regarding my father, he is doing OK at this point. I spoke to him yesterday and he promised to behave and be a good patient.(yeah right) He is in good hands because the cousin that stayed with me at Christmas and her mum are both nurses so he can't get away with to much cos we send in the cavalry and then act dumb as if we have no idea why they went to see him. Of course he reads this so now I am in deep doo doo.

10 comments:

PIPO said...

Lovely bugs, good news that dad is hanging in and WOW that frog has a lot of warts ;0)

Beckyb said...

LOVE the bugs!!! What a fun idea - hmmm, does he want to sell those online?!?!?!?!

Polar Bear said...

Such a cute pictures of your little artisit!

The two little ladybugs look cute keeping Poki Homoki company. You will have to tell that story some day.

So glad to hear that your dad is doing well. I hope he continues to get better, and not give your cousin too much trouble. :)

Pug Mama said...

cute ladybugs, and frog. I have a thing for frogs, and have many outside.
glad to hear about your father.

Steffie B. said...

What a fun activity for Lily!

redmaryjanes said...

Those look so cute!!

Nikki said...

Lovin' the ladybugs, and really lovin' the fact that she and Jacob painted them together...too cute. They both did an excellent job!

Glad to hear your dad is doing well and that he has lots of loved ones making sure he stays that way!

3D said...

Love the ladybugs!

Good news about your Dad. I am glad that you updated. I was hoping that he was well on the road to recovery.

Hope Nanny Renee is doing well.

Keep smilin!

Ann said...

Glad pops is doing better. Tell him to behave or else...

Yeah the frog is a little scary, I guess we'll get that story later!!

Dannye said...

I have that frog (I know, big surprise) that I painted myself and it is kinda like that one!!! I had to go and make sure you didn't have my frog....

love the ladybugs too, WTG Lily (pure artistic talent that one has).

Sooooooo glad to hear about your dad, may he continue on his path to wellness.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails