8 Feb 2007

Sous Chef

Tonight I had a little helper in the kitchen when it was time to make dinner. She was still into singing and I have no idea where she got the words to "blue suede shoes" from. I swear it is not from either of us so it must be something to do with school cos she started singing it about 3 weeks ago. Don't even ask me about the hair.....it just happens to it! Some strange vortex just sucks it out of whatever doodads you put it in and it can happen in a nano second. I bet my father has a fit every time he looks at this blog!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

8 comments:

PIPO said...

Awww....so did she give ya a kiss or bonk you with a zucchini? ;0)

Dannye said...

So what happened when you "comed closer"??? I'm guessing a hug!!

So she's really practicing for AI isn't she??? I love the "blue suede shoes" (one for the money, two for the show,,,)

Steffie B. said...

She is just hilarious.....I love watching her video's! You two obviously have a super duper time together! Keep the show's coming! ;)

3D said...

She is a riot! Never a dull moment I am sure.

Keep smilin!

Beckyb said...

I love it - you always make me laugh!!!

Ann said...

She cracks me up!!

Emmie said...

Love the videos! She is such a nut! You are both so lucky to have eachother- looks like you two have so much fun together! <3

LedaP said...

She is just way too cute. I love her little voice!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails