7 Feb 2007

Enjoy Your Wait

Lily adds more to our lives than words can ever express. I think it is perfectly obvious what an outstanding match the CCAA did when they paired us and her to form our family. We firmly believe that she was our daughter all along and that we just needed to be united and that is where the CCAA came in to play. Our lives have changed so much, much more than we could ever have imagined and hoped for. For us, it was love at first sight with the little butterball who first made her self known to us on July 3rd 2003. We couldn't sleep that night and we just kept staring at her photos and talking about her, our very own "little schnoog". Before this post turns into a sob fest of epic proportions and you think I am a complete sap I will put back on my good ol' English stiff upper lip ( actually I wear my heart on my sleeve) and get on with it.

I understand, only to well, how incredibley hard the wait can be but I urge you to make the most of it and spend a little quiet time because before you know it this too will be your life! I was in the kitchen making dinner when all of sudden my head exploded and blood threatened to spurt out of my ears, glass was shattering because in another room a rock star had been born. I grabbed the camera and dashed off to discover this. Oh and look she climbs on to her table half way through. Yes, I know it isn't high but that is not the point! Make mine a double anything as long as I can have it with Excedrin!

Yes, she sings just like her Mum, she can't carry a tune in a bucket!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

15 comments:

Steffie B. said...

My hand was over my mouth the whole entire video because I was laughing so hard! THAT WAS GREAT! You just made my night!

3D said...

OMG!!! I am dying of the giggles!

American Idol...here she comes!

That is priceless.

Keep smilin!

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

Priceless is right; one for the archives!

Dawn: I sent you an e-mail. Did you get it?

Dannye said...

That was great (wink, wink), tell Lily we believe Simon would push her through to Hollywood!!!

And even if he didn't she has our vote (hehehehe).

Thanks for the giggles.

Anonymous said...

WOW! Full marks for effort! As you say, she takes after her mother, although I don't think her father's voice is any better.

Love Andie

Beckyb said...

That is THE BEST - I just love it - she is sure to be a star!!!!! Thanks for sharing that!

Special K said...

That was absolutely hilarious! I like the little shaky shaky move in the middle of the song.

PIPO said...

I am laughing with tears and I have to go to work!

That is priceless...she's much better than some of the AI audtions. How's THAT grab ya? ;0)

Nikki said...

What she lacks in vocal skill, she more than makes up for in showmanship!
I love it -- sure to be a fan favorite over here!!!!!

Nannie said...

Encore, encore I thought it was just luurrrvelly. But did the little snort halfway through come from the backing group!!

Love Nannie

Grandpa said...

Glad my little maggot is not bashful. Keep practising Lily.

Love Grandpa

Joannah said...

Hilarious! That girl's got charisma!

M3 said...

Too funny!!! The table climb was an excellent embellishment - our girls will be trying that next while holding the tuba if I let them. :-)

Ann said...

LOVE IT!! And I love the snort from the camera girl half way through it!!!

Emmie said...

Love it! What a cutie~!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails