9 Feb 2007

Have YOU ever eaten Ploppers?

Recently I served Lily a salmon dish with an apricot sauce for dinner and she flicked an apricot with her fork with a look of utter disgust on her face and asked, What are these ploppers? I of course did what I always seem to do and burst out laughing. I then explained what they are and showed them to her but she refused to eat them. She ate everything else but would not go near the ploppers. She eats them uncooked though and loves them. In fact Lily eats nearly everything and eats somethings that I think most 4 yr olds would run a mile from including Gorganzola cheese. Tonight I made the same dish again and decided to include her in the prep in hopes that it would sway her opinion of them........not so!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


I love this one as she was afraid to touch it and she did without realising it.

Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

12 comments:

Nikki said...

Hey Dawn!
I am telling you -- you two should take your act on the road...you are both too funny.
Lily has your sense of humor, and I love it.
I also just looked at the videos you posted yesterday and was cracking up.

PIPO said...

She cracks me up! I'm with her...raw salmon = yuck

As for me, I luvs me some big, juicy ploppers :0)

Please, sit her down and have her draw a pair of scissors ;0)

Special K said...

I wouldn't eat something called ploppers either!

M and M said...

When she gets to be a teenager it will be so great that you have a memory of all of these great things!

Shandra said...

Too funny! My Lilly would not eat ploppers either!

Kris said...

Wow she is cute, and she definitely had me laughing! Ploppers are so good... I'm not sure what's happened to her little pallet!
Kris

Dannye said...

Ploppers are great if you eat them cold, I don't know if they'd be the same if you heated them up,,,

Lily is going to be the expert sous chef soon, we are so proud of her.

3D said...

A regular Galloping Gourmet!!

She needs her own cooking show.

Keep smilin!

aimeeg said...

Yeah, I don't think I'd go near "ploppers" either.

redmaryjanes said...

Wow, she does a great job!!
She can come and make us dinner anytime!!

Emmie said...

Looks like your little chef is doing a great job in the kitchen! You both crack me up!! :)

Polar Bear said...

Such a cute little chef! Rachael Ray better watch out!

I think salmon smells yuck, too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails