|5th grade, age 10. Forever to be known as the year of the broke arm|
|Kindergarten. Age 6. The year of the long legs|
So lets begin dissecting the photos shall we...its' jolly good fun.
1. What the hell is with the camo background? I truly don't find it very becoming for little girls in dresses or in shorts for that matter.
2. Lily has no eyeballs. Well of course she does just not in the photo. Shouldn't the fauxtog have had her chin pointed up, just a tad?
3. Apparently he/she was more concerned with trying to hide her broken arm. (lily told me he sat her backwards and made her look over her shoulder until she refused) The arm is like the elephant in the room, accept it but the eyes, they would have been nice.
4. Perhaps Rosie smelled a little funny that morning. She didn't when she left the house but there must be a reason why he shot this picture from so far away? Look at the baseboard in Lil's photo and then is Ro's, notice the size difference?
5. This is picky but the stool is bigger than Rose. Should have used the cushion that the bigger kids used.
6. A generic, tuck in your shirts and fix your hair would have gone a long way. But that isn't really the fauxtogs job. Rosie looks like she just came dashing out of the loo.
Last year when I posted this I got a very
Gotta love em', they are seriously terrible.