13 Jan 2013

Why I need to join Weight Watchers

I don't weigh very much. I have gained 8 lbs since I stopped smoking almost a year ago but really when you add that to, not much, you still aren't going to hold down a couch in a breeze. Today the girls and I went to Fairchild Tropical Garden with a friend. We are so lucky to have such a fabulous garden on our own doorstep.

The garden always has some fabulous art work being displayed and this year is no exception. The artists being displayed now are Dale Chihuly, Yoko Ono, John Chamberlain and the one that is really prominent is Chapungu.

Rosie saw this statue........
Spirit man/woman by Chapungu

......Rosie walked up to it, Rosie walked around it and Rosie announced in a large Rosie voice, "this one looks just like mummy, except the hair".

 Lily and Becky laughed, a lot. I think I may have called Rosie a few million names, under my breath, so that only Becky could hear them. I actually laughed to a whole lot.

Tomorrow I am signing up for Jenny Craig, Weight watchers, lap band surgery, butt reduction and a personal trainer but lord knows I am keeping those big boobs.

More on our fabulous day at Fairchild tomorrow.This deserved a post of it's own. If you follow me on Facebook then you know already that I changed my profile pic to this big Chonga Mama.

5 comments:

likeschocolate said...

I am doing Jenny Craig, but it is kind of expensive. The food is good though! I doubt you look bad. From previous pics, you look fantastic. Congratulations on not smoking! Yahoo! Baby steps!

Life frome where we are said...

Oh my.....I fell off my chair! The not smoking...been there done that. You need to find a new "habit" (obsession)....mine became exercise.

BTW those hips..I mean lips are kinda sexy!!!!

Vivian M said...

Kinda looks like Kim Kardashian....

Girl, you don't need to do a thing to yourself, you are perfect and beautiful just the way you are!

Alyson and Ford said...

Wowza!!! I don't think you need to diet! But what a statement from a child! I keep saying I just need some motivation (and a girlfriend) to get me to yoga or some form of exercise. Loved the comments on FaceBook!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Mari said...

OMG! If that's how she sees you then I really don't want to know her idea of me! lol! You are absolutly perfect and if anything she is just saying you are her peice of art! ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails