12 Nov 2012

Some of my seesters peectures

When Sally and Andy were here they snapped millions of photos but my brainiac sister forgot the leads for her camera so she couldn't download them. Yesterday I received lots and lots of them and here are some of my favourites.


I love this photo of the 2 of them.
She looks so sweet here
Taken at the same place, on our way over to Naples.
Wish my sis was in this one but I still love it.
Egads why I love this one I am not sure but I do.
This just makes me laugh. We laughed a lot. As you know I have no pride, none at all.
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful sister and consider myself even luckier to have a brother in law like Andy. I'm sure some people put up with in laws but I really adore mine, on my side of the family. My girls have the worlds best auntie and the the 3 best uncles that the world has to offer. We always have so much fun together.

3 comments:

likeschocolate said...

Great photos! You are so lucky! I wish I had a sister!

Life frome where we are said...

Me too!

Vivian M said...

I think the last picture is my favourite! Followed closely by all the rest. ;o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails