9 Jun 2012

Dance in the rain

Welcome to Dancing in the Rain.

For a very long time I have wanted a blog that reflected me but I just don't have the creative genius needed to pull it off. When I started Eggrolls and Chopsticks I was waiting to bring home our second daughter from China. Back then we lived and breathed China and all things adoption related but now, 6 years later we are just us.

So much has changed in 6 years and it's only the beginning. A lot more is about to change and I am really looking forward to all that the future holds. This new design really encompasses who I am and my outlook on life. Daleea designed a blog for a freind and when I saw it I knew that I wanted her to do mine. She is about to move to Honduras on a mission trip so I wasn't even sure if she would have the time. Life has a way of putting things together. All I can say is that she is fabulous and incredibly talented.

I can't think of a better way to kick off summer than this fresh, clean, new look. Hah, Daleea has heard those words from me so much lately! Now I need to get rid of the clutter that I have laying about on the sidebar and I'll be in heaven. Oh and at this point, I'm not completely sure if it is complete or not.

Thank you Daleea, I'm dancing.




3 comments:

Jewels of My Heart said...

I am so happy you like your blog design Dawn. Thank you for such a sweet post and your oh, so kind words. You truly are a blessing and such an encouragement.
God's blessings to you and your beautiful family,
Daleea

Life frome where we are said...

Love, love love the new look....especially the title - it fits you. All the pics are great as well! I'm also ready for a change but no time to do it.....soon I hope!

Johnny said...

Spiffy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails