27 Nov 2011

Stupid auto correct

Sadly on Friday morning we lost a good friend. He went to sleep and never woke up. The best way to go if I do say so myself. We have celebrated his life and now we continue on. The one hurt the most by all of this is his son. Adam is 20, so he isn't a kid anymore but still way to young to lose his Father.

Jacob and I have been trying to keep tabs on Adam in the past few days but at the same time not suffocate him. Being a young guy he doesn't answer his phone but will return a text so fast your head will spin. So, texting it has been. This afternoon I sent him one and ended it with, "please send our condolences to your Dad's sisters". My dear darling phone decided that I really didn't want to say that at all and changed it to " please send our CONDOMS to your Dad's sisters".

Seriously?
Every time I read it I giggle. Couldn't it have found something more appropriate to correct it to? Oh well I guess I have learnt the hard way. Don't just hit send, proof read your writing.

I sent an explanation immediately.

As for auto correct, it's true what they say, it really is, a stupid piece of shut.

4 comments:

Life frome where we are said...

Oh no! Sorry about your friend.

Jessie said...

Sorry to hear about your friend. Yes being 20 is still too young to lose a father. He may have gotten a little chuckle out of your message too ;0)

Vivian M said...

So sorry about your friend. (Hugs).

Anonymous said...

Laughed and laughed sorry sis but you know me. Tell Adam to keep his chin up love to all me x

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails