14 Nov 2011

Just the boys

Sally and Andy came over here to stay with us with a very tiny wish list of things they wanted to do and see. One thing that Andy had on his wish list was to go to the Everglades and see some alligators. Sally had NO interest in this whatsoever. Today my sis' and I had a fabulous day shopping and the men went off in search of gators.
In all fairness Jacob should be writing this post as I wasn't even there but he is asleep with Andy sitting right next to him, also asleep. Sad, sad boys! So it is up to me to post these photos and make up a story to go along with them.

Since Hubby is a native Miamian he doesn't take people to the usual Airboat Tours he knows of a really good one sort of hidden away. It never disappoints and you see alot me wildlife that with the Swamp tours.




One cool dude
A Florida Croc...not a gator
Fugly looking bird.


Da boyz on da boat
He's probably telling them to Stop and get off so they wouldn't get eaten alive!
Ewww, that's just nasty.

So why they were out in the wilderness getting sweaty and smelly and chasing gators sally and I went to Pand0ra and did a spot of shoppy.
This is my latest edition. A gift from my sister.


And I bought for her the one that says sisters BUT, horror of all horrors, the website will not allow me to snag the photo. You will just have to believe me that it is so gorgeous and a perfect gift for her.

3 comments:

Life frome where we are said...

Sorry but I would have gone with the boys!!

Anonymous said...

brill.xxbb

Jessie said...

Soooo, what's the difference between a croc and a gator? They freak me out! We have a white one (dunno which kind) at our zoo, now he's fugly! Did Andy enjoy himself? Did he eat some gator after the tour?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails