13 Nov 2011

4 F's

Friends, family, fun and food.

When Hollis found out that my sister and Andy were coming for a visit she immediately said she wanted to see them again. Today was that day. It was really nice being able to take Sally and Andy to her house since the last time they saw each other, well the first time they saw each other, was at my Fathers house this summer, in England.

Even Hollis' 3 girls agree that she really is Crazy Auntie Sally.

Unfortunately Sally was up most of the night with a migraine so the crazy was a little subdued today. Shortly before we left she started to feel like herself, thank goodness.


I think I have mentioned before that Grace loves to cook!A Wii bit of fun
Trevi thinks colouring is much more fun than Wii
Fun
Trevi took Rosie outside to show her how to scooter. Trevi is really good
Rosie, not so much.


Being able to share my family with our best friends is truly fantastic. Hollis is like family to us so really it was just an extension!

3 comments:

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Everyone needs a fun crazy aunt! Looks like a great time!

Anonymous said...

gr8 2 c ur enjoying yourselves.xxxxxbb
p.s. r we all mad then dawn and has dad been informed.lol.xx

Andie said...

I wish I was there, I love the food at Hollis' house, and the company of course!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails