24 Nov 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Can't sleep. Visions of burnt dried up Turkey are dancing though my head. Guests contacting Salmonella is another real thought.
In an effort to keep those thoughts on the back burner I will I will list some things I am thankful for.

The first few are so obvious:

My children

My Hubby

My siblings

My extended family. I really do have the best cousins, you should be jealous.

Health. Yeah it does sound like a cliche but it is true.

My friends. The few people who are inside my heart, I have always been one to keep that list short.

In this economy I am glad that we still have jobs.

My job, I love what I do with a passion.

Health Insurance. Living in this country without it would scare the life right out of me.

Choices. We are free to make them.

My home, I hate where I live but I love my home on the inside and the fact that it is ours.

Humour. We laugh all the time

Airplanes. They keep my family together.

The fact that at least 10 times a day I am able to think, we are so lucky.


Lily's List.

Family

Health

Friends

Bunny, but don't put it on the blog.


Rosie's List

Being able to give Lily a hug and a kiss


My blanket
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My list of creature comforts that I can't imagine living without. ( in no particular order)

Imitrex and Topamax. Anything that kills my migraines is something to be very thankful for.

Down pillows. Having a migraine and putting your head on a brick, doesn't work.

My blog community.

fabric softener.

Chocolate, or any sweets preferably from England

My blow dryer. Without it I have freakish hair.

Skype

phone. I pick it up and BAM, hello loved ones.

Christmas decorations. But I refuse to put them up until December.

King sized beds.

Hot showers, really hot showers.

Fluffy towels, really thick ones.

And finally, sleeping late. Both my girls are early risers so on the days they sleep until 7.30 I feel I have hit the jackpot.

Happy Thanksgiving, to all who partake

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

xxbb

Vivian M said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! We are grateful to have met you all and call you friends. :o)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails