30 Oct 2011

Racing the rain.

This is the third weekend in a row that we have had rain. Not just ordinary rain but "urban flood advisory" rain. It just doesn't stop. Both yesterday and today were forecast to be pretty awful. When I woke up it was black but not raining so I threw together breakfast for everyone and decided to get the girls outside for some fresh air before the rain started. Odly enough it is now hours later and we are still waiting.


First we headed out on bikes and scooters. I just noticed this sign, WTH?


Taking a break at the canal and looking for turtles.
Once the rain started we headed home but once it stopped we were off again with a different vehicle.

I love their faces here.


My favourite picture of the day. Lily was in a tight spot so I offered to help her out but she said, No No Mum I've got it. Not sure if you can tell from the photo or not but she apparently didn't have it and managed to wedge the jeep over a parking block. Always listen to Mummy, ~snort. We laughed so much.

4 comments:

Dori's Mommy (Diana) said...

What a great day! It's hard to believe that parts of the USA got SNOW! Glad it's not us!

Life frome where we are said...

You were waiting for rain...we were waiting for snow! Way too cold for me this early in the "season"(not sure anymore which one we're in!)

Alyson and Ford said...

We had some rain too but overall a cloudy and very WINDY day! Good enough to get outside too! Enjoy!

Alyzabeth's Mommy

Diana of Diana Rambles said...

Thanks for your comment!

Diana (my other Blogger account)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails