31 Oct 2011

halloweenie


This morning I woke up earlier than usual to make sure that everything was in place for Halloween and that Jacob would have no problems at all dropping the girls to school in their costumes. I woke up at 5.30 and had absolutely everything ready for them, EVERYTHING.
Before I left the house I even did the red glitter in their hair so that Jacob wouldn't have to deal with it. I trotted out the house at 7.10 with nary a glance over my shoulder cos I knew everything was done. I asked Jacob to send me a photo of the girls when they were dressed so that I could see them.

I hadn't been at work many minutes when I received this.....
Do you notice anything a bit off with this picture?



How about the fact that Rosie's costume is on backwards?
I couldn't believe it when I saw it. HOW, HOW? How could he have dressed her backwards? LOL
That fact that Lily didn't notice baffles me. I actually think that might have been her first act as a devil! ( in all fairness to her she was rather self absorbed with her own costume and cuteness) Along with the photo came a text that read "Rosie said her costume hurt her throat and took it off once she got to school". In hindsight all I can say to this is, "well DUH"

Rosie's class had a character parade and the parents were invited. I missed this also because I was at work but thankfully these photos made me feel much better!

Hmm, no hat.
I love seeing all her smiles at school this year.

It's time now for a costume change so that we can go trick or treating.
Another post later and hopefully everyone will have their clothes on correctly.

2 comments:

Life frome where we are said...

OMG...too funny! At least they put it on right in school!

Maci Miller said...

too funny!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails