18 Oct 2011

Don't do it.

Do not, under any circumstances take a visit to your local DIY centre on a rainy Sunday morning. Jacob and I made a quick dash to H0me Dep0t on Sunday to pick up something or other to complete a project that we are doing in our master bath and I ended up meandering in to the paint department. Next thing I knew the blue tape was out and I was painting the kitchen.

I always disliked the yellow paint that we had on the walls.

We have company coming on Saturday. Not a great time to be down one bathroom and have the kitchen torn to shreds so I have been working like a maniac to get all these projects finished, hence no blog posts.

It's me doing this so of course that means all the stuff in the kitchen has to be changed out also.....NOW. If it was yellow it is about to be replaced. Running around to Tarjay and Bed B*th and Beyond, literally beyond cos I can't find the stuff I want/need.
Be back soon with photos. Wedgew00d blue is the new colour.

5 comments:

M3 said...

Hee! Best wishes with the painting -- the color sure does sound pretty.

Life frome where we are said...

I love it.....& I haven't even seen it!!!

Maci Miller said...

How fun! Amazing what a splash of new color can do to a room. Can't wait to see the b4 and afters!

BTW, sorry I have been MIA up here lately. Been such a whirlwind of activity since Sept. How all is well in your world! We can't wait to see you guys at Disney! Did I ever tell you...we go the reservation!

Vivian M said...

Looking forward to seeing the new look! Have fun with your projects!

Mother of 2 Angels said...

Hey lovie - thanks for finding me on FB kisses xxxxxxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails