22 Oct 2011

Speechless



You would think that this would leave me speechless but sadly there is a perfectly good explanation, in Rosie's mind.
We had just come home from Lily's swim team practice and she asked me to please find her, her goggles, her slippers, those would be flippers to you and I, and Lily's old swim cap. I did, as I was about to cook dinner and she was playing.
The next thing I knew she was at swim team practice also. Not sure why she never put on a bathing suit. She just marches to her own drum.

6 comments:

Polar Bear said...

She's hilarious!!

Can you picture the moment when this photo pops up on the video during her wedding reception?!?! :-)

Life frome where we are said...

Too, too funny!!!

Jessie said...

Too cute! Imitation is the best form of flattery!! LOL

Vivian M said...

Absolutely love the slippers! And I agree with Polar Bear above; these pictures should pop up during the engagement or wedding video!

Liene said...

Very cute! There will always be things our kids will do that we as adults will never be able to explain. Em likes to run around with her pants off sometimes after going potty. No reason. Just fun for her.

Anonymous said...

brill.xxxxx bb

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails