6 Jul 2011

Today is the day when the answer is, YES

Today when Rosie wakes up the first words out of her mouth will be the same ones she has uttered everyday for a week "Are we going to Grandpa's today?" Today will be different because I will say yes.

Our bags are packed. I don't understand why when I went into my closet at some extraordinarily late hour last night to pack my things how I didn't have any clothes. I mean the closet was full but due to my aversion to packing I didn't like one thing that was hanging in my closet. Not one piece of clothing. I looked around, tried things on, pulled out favourites and then just hung them back up. In the end it was getting late so I just grabbed at anything threw it on the bed, turned it into little piles and packed it. Urgh, I hate packing. One thing is for sure though, I have plenty of shoes. We decided, well it was my decision, to pack light this time. I don't think I have done a very good job. We have a teeny tiny rental car and need to know that our luggage and kids will fit into it.

We can't wait to get "home" we have so many fun things planned for this trip. Of course nothing beats being with my family, nothing.

I'm off to work for a few hours and then we are outta here. Jacob, take care, we love you and will miss you. See you in a few days.

I will post from across the pond in a couple of days.

4 comments:

4D said...

Safe travels!!!

Keep smilin!

Andie said...

Have a wonderful time.

Tammie said...

Safe travels! I look forward to your posts from home!

Life frome where we are said...

Have a great trip & say Hi to the Queen for me!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails