7 Jun 2011

Rosie's school year.

A quick look back at Rosie's first ever year at school.

All of her work is turned into these fabulous books which even I can't bring myself to throw away.




This one is my favourite. It is all about her, including how big she was at the beginning of the year. Each page has a different picture of her.



We received close to 200 photos of her taken by Ms. Maria during the year. I was going to scan each of my favourites and post them separately but I realised that would take hours so I made a little collage of them and did it that way. Not sure if you click it if it will enlarge or not. It is just amazing to me how many different things they got to experience.




Without a shadow of a doubt my favourite photos of all are the ones taken when they were studying space.


How are we ever going to match Ms. Maria............sigh.
She put up with so many of Rosie's quirks and walked her through them. Rosie benefitted so much under her charge and we are for ever grateful.

4 comments:

Tammie said...

I am so happy that Rosie had such a great school year! Her teacher really is amazing & thoughtful.

Andie said...

I have to ask, is she really asleep in one of those photos???

dawn said...

Andie, no she isn't sleeping she was playing.

Maci Miller said...

oh my gosh she is the cutest astronaut ever!!! Love those pics and wow what great books the teacher put together!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails