8 Jun 2011

A little, no make that, very spoilt.

Today in the post Lily received a cheque from her Aunties, Fran and Shell, with a note inside the card that read, please buy yourself a Pand0ra bracelet and charm for your birthday. I wish I had thought to take a photo of her as she opened it as her face was priceless. Her mouth and eyes were wide open as she read the words. Within seconds she was flying up the stairs to get changed so that we could go then and there for her to make her purchase.

She loves my bracelet and most, if not all, of the girls in her class have one. I know she has been longing for one so when she received this gift she was truly thrilled. Now she thinks she is the cat's pajama's.

First she picked out a few charms that she liked and then she tried each one on to see which one she preferred. She's nothing if not picky!

She started with this green one.
Then she tried this green one. I love her big grin.

Finally she picked her favourite one and we left. The sales girl knew it was a birthday gift so she wrapped it up in a fancy package. Lily was delirious at this point. (Rosie on the other hand was just plain goofy!)
Here is her new bracelet and cupcake charm. She had cupcakes at her birthday party and chose this one to commemorate her ninth birthday.

Thank you Fran and Shell, she loves it.
Oh and since this post is void of Rosie I'll throw in a photo of her at the park playing with a stick that she found..........could she have found a bigger one? Probably not.

3 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

Lily chose the perfect charm for her bracelet. :-) Natalie's friends all have those too. Since when did 8 - 9 yr olds start wearing expensive bracelets? I don't ever remember having things like that when I was their age. Natalie wanted one...I told her what I usually say...save your money and you can buy your own. We went to Claire's and she saw a knock off that cost $6.50 and she was thrilled with it. Lets see how long that will last.

Let's plan a day to get together. Would you want to come over for lunch and some fun in the pool? Let me know when you'll be in town.

xoxo

Tammie said...

What a lovely gift! I think Lily chose well!

Maci Miller said...

Hooray and Happy Birthday to Lily! What a sweet gift and I love the cupcake charm she chose. Give her a big hug from us!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails