3 Jun 2011

Birthday un-sleepover

I am not sure how Lily managed to get through the day today but she did and the second she flew out of the school gate she said, "arethegirlshereyet?" I had to tell her that no, the girls were not here yet but would be soon. No sooner were we in the front door she grabbed a snack got changed and started that familiar chant all over again until they arrived.

Once Joie, Anlei and Trevi arrived they all took off together playing and were only seen when they needed sustenance. Surely having 5 children in a house should be loud but it isn't. Occasionally I could here a guitar or drums being played very loudly but that was it. Girls are quiet. After lots more playing, a much needed bath and a movie maybe in a few hours they will go to sleep. But then again probably not.

Getting their Gangsta on
budding musicians

the 2 youngest made a house in the cupboard under the stairs and played there for hours.

Lots of fun
S'mores

this made me nervous but they were great.
seconds
umm, tasty
I handed the cameras to them and told them to have fun. They took a lot of these shots themselves.

These just make me laugh.

Egads, I rocked out so hard my head turned all the way around

A chocolate-less s'mores
I have a great idea, you take a picture of me taking a picture of you. I bet no one has ever done it before!
I tried to suggest that they go to sleep before midnight cos tomorrow they have a fun and busy day...I bet they laughed heir heads off when I left the room.

1 comment:

Tammie said...

Gee, I want to have an un-birthday with you! Your house seems to be the center of a ton of fun.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails