5 Jun 2011

Birthday eve.

I have just kissed an eight year old girl to bed for the last time. Tomorrow she turns nine.
I love video taping them on the eve of their birthday to hear what they think the next year will bring.

I keep these for prosperity and truly don't expect anyone else to watch them.


Tonight someone else wanted to be taped as well, so I did and she just made us laugh.


To Lily's birthparents.
I hope one day we will find out who you are. The chance of that is beyond slim but a Mother can dream. Will you ever know how loved and wanted this little girl is? Do you feel it in your heart? Do you think of her often or has your life forced you to make decisions to painful to look back at. Thank you for our daughter, she truly means the world to all of us.

1 comment:

Vivian M said...

Happy birthday beautiful Lily!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails