29 Mar 2011

Rosie

Rosie loves to help. Things take 10 times as long when she helps me but I don't care at all. If helping involves water in any way, shape, or form it can take 100 times longer. Girl loves to play in water.

I just had this conversation with her:

Me: Rosie would you like to help me wash the grapes?
Rosie: What day is it?
Me: Tuesday
Rosie: No thanks, I don't help on Tuesdays.

Ha ha ha ha. Where does she come up with this stuff?
And for the record, she didn't help and I was done in a flash, for a change.



4 comments:

Life frome where we are said...

Too funny!!! I need to listen to Rosie....I could have used that logic when I was asked to come into work today for just a little while to answer the phone & ended up there until 6:30!

Briana's Mom said...

LOL! She is so sassy. Love it.

Bri is a quick one - except when I ask her to do something. It takes 5 years for her to do something she doesn't really have an interest in doing.

Vivian M said...

I am going to borrow that line!

Maci Miller said...

Cute! I love it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails