15 Jan 2011

Seven-Eleven Needs A Ride Thru

I am quite sure the unassuming customers at Seven- Eleven were not expecting to see horses tethered up outside when they ran in for their coffee or whatever else they were stopping for.

Lily had a ride out and the destination: 7-11 for a slurp*e and or a treat of their choice. It was hilarious seeing the faces of the other customers and even funnier watching everyone snarf down their food and drinks on horseback. Rosie and I drove there to meet them when they arrived. Lily still has no objections to me accompanying her on lessons and ride outs so I always go. I know it won't be long before the idea of me showing up causes her eyes to roll, way, way, back in her head.

Not the best pictures, the light was in front of me and I had to be quick
Lily absolutely loving the experience, not so much the drink.



As the little sister, Rosie gets to spend a lot of her time waiting on her sister. We wait for her to come out of school, we wait for her to go into school, we wait for her while she rides and on and on the list goes. So when Lily is busy with her business Rosie gets to have some fun as well.

She drives my car, well I expect she would if her feet actually reached the pedals and she could see over the dash.
She loves to drive and these photos just make me smile.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

How fun! I had a horse growing up and we had a local burger joint that used to let us ride our horses through the drive thru to pick up some food that we would take on a trail ride and have a picnic. One of my favorite memories of being a kid.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails