1 Jan 2011

Happy New Year.

Both girls stayed up until 1.30, they made it. Rosie kept saying, "this is an awesome party". She made me laugh because it was just the 3 of us, Jacob was working. Perhaps the fact that it was so late, or the sparklers, or the sparking cranberry and grape juice in the crystal champagne flutes, or the silly traditions that had to be carried out. Well whatever it was she loved it and so did Lily and I. She also woke up at 7am so it is going to be a bit of a bumpy day today.

I am not a resolution maker but I will strive to be a better me, a better mum and kinder to me. I think as we get older we realise what is important, well I do, so those are things that I am working towards.

To my friends that found 2010 to be unkind I wish you nothing but happy days ahead. For those not working, I wish you employment and no more worries for your family. For those suffering from sickness I wish you health. For my friends who have families that are just unkind, I wish you happy days without the stress of not doing it right and measuring up. For my friends still waiting, I wish you a speedy referral.
And for all of us I wish for love, laughter, happiness, health and an abundance of joy.
Happy New Year.





2 comments:

Briana's Mom said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year too! Happy New Year to your beautiful family.

Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. :D You made me smile.

I have actually thought about photography as a possibility in my future. :)

Special K said...

A little late but....

Happy New Year!!!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails