25 Aug 2010

~ Smile ~

When my camera died it's unpredicted death on Monday hubby took it, along with it's extended warranty, back to the store to see if they would mend it or replace it. So happens that they took one little glance at it and handed him a credit to go and choose a new camera.
Since he knew that I didn't care for that one he rang to see what I wanted. He didn't give me anytime to think, he wanted an answer "right then". I had no clue. I hadn't planned on my camera packing up and therefore had not been perusing cameras. Fortunately I had noticed that a friend had a nice one a couple of weeks ago and remembered the name, so decided to get the same one.
I got the Sony Cyber Shot and even though so far I have only taken about 10 pictures, for a purse camera, I love it. It has some really silly features on it, one being the smile detection feature. Once the camera detects a smile it automatically takes the shot.
Monday was a crazy day what with it being Lily's first day of school and my busy work day so by the time I got around to looking at the camera it was 11pm. Jacob and I were checking it out and tried out the smile detection feature. Apparently you have to say a big CHEESE in order for it to detect that smile!





I have no idea how we didn't wake up our children we were laughing so hard and so loud at these silly photos! Really, I think this feature should be called "teeth detection" cos unless it finds your teeth it wont work.

1 comment:

Maci Miller said...

You both are too cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails