23 Jun 2010

The Good, The Funny and The Ugly!

The kids amazed me this morning by sleeping so late. Rosie went for a marathon 13.5 hours woke up in a weird and sad mood so I took her with me into the bathroom while I showered and she promptly fell fast asleep on the floor. I left her there since she was on a nice thick towel and she slept for another 2 hours and thankfully woke up her usual happy go lucky self again.
Sadly I did indeed photograph her sleeping on the floor cos that is the kind of person I am.

THis was my view as I got out of the shower and went to pick up my towel. (No, I didn't have my camera with me I re-enacted the scene, even I am not that weird)


Once we finally got everyone dressed we headed off on a top secret mission for Grandpa's birthday. More on that next week. He made me laugh cos when we got back he questioned LIly like crazy trying to find out where we had been knowing full well it was Top Secret, but she did not spill the beans. He is a silly man cos if he had asked Rosie she would have told him. On our walk down the street we saw this thatched cottage which really made Lily's head spin especially since it even has a thatched bird on the roof.


Later on the girls were playing and I needed to run an errand so I asked them if they wanted to come with me or stay with Grandpa, Lily wanted to come and rRosie wanted to stay. This errand literally took 3 minutes. By the time we got bak, Rosie was hysterical and Grandpa was sad. Now every single time I leave the room Rosie panics and Daddy's feelings are hurt cos he feels that Rosie doesn't love him and everyone loves him. He knows full well this is not the case but his big heart got in the way. Every chance he gets he tries to re-assure her that he is a wonderful person. One step forward, 2 steps back.

I leave you with this. She was just coming out of the toilet and heading back to the sitting room. Tee hee hee.
URGHHH...I have turned this photo 10 times and it won't show up straight so you will have to tilt your head, sorry.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Whenever Erin & I travel to CA to visit my parents, Erin goes through the same thing. Give her a few days & she'll be the same sweet Rosie who loves her Grandpa.

Vivian M said...

I hope your Dad does not read this blog or he will go to Rosie!
I think Rosie will be OK, she just needs some time.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails