11 May 2010

Cashing In My Mothers Day Gifts

Lily took great pride this year in making me my gifts for Mothers day and her teachers really did put some thought into them. By far my favourite is a little coupon book that she put together containing 9 coupons for various things.


6 of the coupons are already filled out and 3 of them are blank so that I can choose what I want them for. She could choose as many or as few as she wanted so she chose all of them. Sweet girl.

This is my favourite:


Some of the others include: vacuuming one room, washing the dishes, breakfast in bed, a car wash and a batch of cookies.

This one however is going to be a real challenge and I cannot wait to cash it in and see what she pulls off! She already told me that she has some ideas. She is a smart kid so I think I will do it soon just to see how she handles the situation because if nothing else it will be a whole lot of fun.


I'll let you know what we have and how it goes.
The blank ones will be used for lots of hugs and kisses cos I can never get enough of those and since the kid looks like she'll be working like a slave I think a reward will rather nice for her too.
Oh, and on the back she even wrote an expiration date! I have to use them before December 24th 2010.



2 comments:

Maci Miller said...

Okay, how sweet is that??? She is just precious!

Vivian M said...

What a great idea!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails