1 Mar 2010

Meet The Inmates.

Whenever we go to this particular park to play it reminds me of a prison yard. Well, what I assume a prison yard would be like. The girls love to play on the racket ball courts and no one is ever there so I let them. I noticed that the walls have been recently painted green, it helps nothing it still looks like a prison. The weather was gorgeous yesterday and perfect for being outside. Jacob was busy helping a friend so the girls and I played outside all day.













4 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

I love your black and white pictures! The change to b&w make them look really urban. Hope all is well with you and your family. We've been trudging along with everyday life. Nothing too exciting going on around here. Loving the fabulous weather too!

Polar Bear said...

The black and whites photos are awesome!! Looks like the girls are having fun.

You could send some of that nice weather up this way. I'm ready for spring!

Maci Miller said...

What great shots! Love them! And you are right about the playground. It does have a cold prison like feel, doesn't it? They need a few plants and trees or something around there! Ah, well, looks like the girls could care less and were having a great time!

Tammie said...

LOVE the B&W pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails