6 Mar 2010

Going To The Dogs.

I am not sure how I got myself into this one especially since i don't particularly care for dogs but this weekend we are dog sitting AGAIN. Actually I do know how I got myself into it, I can't say, no! I like this dog he is super friendly and very clean, I know that is an odd thing to mention when talking about an animal but I am a germ freak and a clean freak so that ranks way up high with me if something is coming into my house.
I didn't tell the girls he was coming but told them something was going on and that a boy was going to be sleeping over. Lily's face was classic at the the thought of a boy sleeping here. She asked for a few million clues and decided she had it sussed and it was going to be her friend Marco. Wrong! It is Jeremy. Needless to say when they opened the door and saw him they were so happy.
The next part of the plan was to meet our friends Richard and Shara with their 2 big dogs at the local dog park. Well since I have apparently lost my mind why not just jump in feet first. So that is what we did. Jeremy did not like the dog park one little bit...oopsie. I thought all dogs loved dog parks. Jeremy doesn't seem to know he is a dog he thinks he is a person. So having a bunch of dogs sniffing about him just made him unhappy so we didn't stay long. He isn't a very energetic dog either which exasperates Lily who has a boundless supply of energy just like me. Rosie just calls him dog and talks to him. A L O T. Lily decided that Snickers and Sophie are much more fun to play with and was happy to see them at the park. Jeremy just walked around very slowly and didn't do one thing that all the other dogs did. By the time we got home he needed a nap and I had to force the girls away from him so that he could nap for about 2 hours!!!!! Rosie should follow his lead!

A little while ago he made me jump out of my skin when he started to bark at the TV. I noticed that their was a dog on it. Guess he doesn't even like other dogs on TV.. He is a funny little fellow but he is sweet. He came with his little lunchbox and bag all packed up for his visit and a note from him to the girls. He also bought them both a gift for caring for him. Nuts I tell ya just nuts!

The girls and Jeremy


Rosie playing on the dog toys at the park and getting flattened by a puppy! Ha ha ha ha


Shara with her daughter Alaina, and their doggies with the girls and Jeremy.


Rosie walking Jeremy.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Adorable!

Now personally I am a dog person, but I do have my limits. No dogs on furniture. No screaming dogs. (Too bad my fur bucket loves to scream at us.)

The girls must have had a blast!

Vivian M said...

I just think one of these days you are going to end up with a furball of your own. Love the pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails