25 Nov 2009

Hidden Camera.

When I came home from a very long day at work on Monday evening it was late and I was beat. I had been in the house for all of about a nano second when hubby asked if I had a moment to watch a video. I obliged him and what I saw made me laugh out loud and just about killed me. It was the funniest thing I have ever seen. He was messing about with the girls and they had been watching Elvis videos on Yo* Tube ( who watches Elvis videos?). Lily had gone off into the toy room and found some old glasses that looked like Elvis glasses and accessorized her nightie and they were just having some great fun with Daddy.

After a while of doing this Jacob placed the video camera up high where she couldn't see it and hit record and this was the video that he showed me. Now you all know that I love my girls with all my heart but I discovered something about Lily and that is that she cannot dance to save her life. I think she dances to the words and not the beat. It is the funniest thing to see.

I wasn't going to share it for 2 reasons; (1) Lily will die of embarrassment if she knows I have posted it and (2) Jacob watches the kids on Mondays, all day long and the house goes to hell. He lets all sorts of bedlam take place and after they have gone to sleep and before I come home he has a manic clean up including washing the floors cos that's how bad things get under his watchful eye so in this video we look like we live in a pig sty which I promise we do not, well 6 out of 7 days we do not. (phew that was a long run on sentence) I have thought about it and since I need some blog material for today and because I think it is so darned funny I am posting it but I just might remove it very soon. So enjoy it while you can and don't feel bad about laughing cos I still cry each time I see it.



5 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

That is too funny! I love it when she turns and puts her microphone down so she can really get into the music. I also thought it was funny to see Rosie come in a few times and then decided she wasn't about to have any of that and left.

Candy said...

I love it. I think Lily did a great job. I love how Rosie kept checking out the situation and leaving the room.

Vivian M said...

Oh thank you for sharing, that was adorable! For starters, Lily dances WAY better than Kerri. And it was even funnier to watch Rosie come out every now and then and then head back out! And your pigsty is way cleaner than mine, lol. We have toys everywhere...on a good day.

Life with JJ, Starr and Spice said...

OMG!!! That is so freaking funny! Katie and I watched it together and we were both cracking up and especially when Rosie kept checking the situation out and then deciding that it was all to weird for her.
Love it!! You go Lily and daddy too!

Tammie said...

Nothing wrong with Lily's dancing in my eyes! She's just a girl getting her groove on!

Thanks for sharing the video. I loved seeing Rosie come out every once in a while. Checking up on the ruckus? Or making sure Jacob & Lily were behaving themselves?

BTW, I'll trade your mess for mine any day!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails