24 Oct 2009

They've Gotta A Feelin'.

Lily loves this song, so do I for that matter but she really LURVES it. She is always asking me to put it on You T*be. After dinner tonight I obliged her so that she and Rosie could sing and dance their little hearts out whilst I cleaned up the kitchen but what she didn't know was that I was videotaping her and not actually cleaning up the dishes at all. She is trying to get all the moves down pat of the mob flash dance.

After she saw it she said, "you're not going to put that on the blog are you, it's embarrassing".
Uh, no Schnoog of course I am not, well maybe but don't be embarrassed because only a few people read this thing nowadays and I promise I won't FaceBo0k it.

Have fun watching them, I did.



Little Rosie looks a bit like a lizard having a seizure when she dances, bless her! Like father like daughter. (snort)

4 comments:

Pam said...

OMG
you guys are too cute you go Lily
Rosie is catching up. Thanks for choosing the blog and not facebook
(LOL)

Special K said...

Love it! So adorable how Rosie mimics the moves. She's not half bad. LOL!

Thanks for sharing this, Lily. Don't be embarassed at all. I think you're a fabulous dancer! And watching you dance and have so much fun put a big smile on my face this morning. :)

Briana's Mom said...

THAT WAS ADORABLE!!! I love how Rosie looks to her big sister for moves!

Tammie said...

I think both girls dance beautifully. Then again, I'm a bit biased 'cause I know they're wonderful girls.

I'll have to share this with Erin. I never thought of showing her anything on you tube. Have you any links she might enjoy?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails