21 Oct 2009

I have decided to grow out Rosie's fringe and so now every day I have to find a way to keep it out of her eyes. I remember this battle with Lily and it isn't much fun. Since the girls have such silky smooth hair hairclips just slip onto the floor in record time.

I think she looks so sweet with out her fringe.


When we first bought her home we used to call her the big giant head cos she had such an enormous noggin and this photo just made me laugh cos she bounced forward just as I took it and she looks like an enormous head and nothing else.


After all that bragging yesterday about her finally wearing clothes that are 24 months this outfit nearly fits her now. My sister sent it to her for her 2nd birthday, last February, it is 12-18 months and the trousers are still way to big. English children must be gargantuan. LOL

3 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

Oh my is your little Rosie absolutely adorable! I can relate to size of clothes. Liam still fits into 12 - 18 mo shorts. 24 mo/2T tops have been working well for awhile. He has finally grown, his 24 mo pants are fitting him. They are little peanuts compared to my girl! I won't even go there... ;)

Andie said...

Are you sure your decision to grow Rosie's fringe isn't something to do with the last time you tried to cut it???

dawn said...

Andie, You know too much insider information!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails