13 Sept 2009

3 Word Sunday

Since Lily went back to school we seem to have been sucked into a vortex where everything is once again a huge rush. From the moment we wake up to the moment we go to bed everything is rushed heck I even sleep in a hurry at the moment. This weekend we decided that no one and no-things were going to include us and our game plan for the weekend was a lazy laid back time. The girls don't seem to think that they need any down time but I'm the Mama and we all know that, "Mama knows best!"






For the rules of 3WS go here and don't forget to go back tomorrow and see the amazing slide show that Pug Mama puts together using all of the photos.

4 comments:

Love Letters To China said...

Boy do I wish my two would "take a nap" right now.... :) Have a splendid weekend!

Pug Mama said...

that is how our weeks are - RUSH RUSH RUSH!
and our weekends also - Saturday are our game days and would you believe the coach is now calling practices on Sundays also?? I am so annoyed. SO I get to sit at the ball field AGAIN this afternoon.

shelley said...

We don't have enough time for naps either.....I may have to institute Mama's rule from now on.

Alyson & Ford said...

Naps are important! For Mommy too!
Happy 3WS!

Alyzabeth's Mommy for One Year!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails