9 Jul 2009

Not Going Anywhere For Awhile

We are back and I really hope that we are not going anywhere for a while. We have been gone for a month which is fine but it would have been a whole lot better if it had been one month in one place as opposed to 3 different places. Miss Rosie Posie seems to have her days and nights confused again and is waking up all night long and is up for the day around 4...groan.

The girls were great on the flight home and as were were waiting to de-plane the flight attendants came over and complimented both of them on their behaviour and then the passengers sitting near us did the same. One lady asked how I get them to behave so well????? I thought that was a really odd question. (I threaten to beat the daylights out of them if they are bad. Not really) We were questioned at immigration, to the third degree, as always. I really should get citizenship so that I can avoid this BS but that is hardly a good reason to apply for citizenship. LOL

I miss home and all my family and the girls keep asking to go back. Rosie just keeps sayings, wheres Grandpa and Nannie. She truly believes that Andie will be appearing from thin air at any minute which would be wonderful but I keep telling her that Andie is a little bit busy at the minute and won't be visiting for a while.

Here are some photos from the last few days. When Jacob left he took lots of our "extra" stuff with him and somehow ended up with the cord for my camera so I couldn't download any photos.

Nannis is quite the cook and has lots of gadgets and gizmos in her kitchen. 2 little gizmos caught Rosies attention and she decided they were boobies. I never did ask Nannis what they were for for but they delighted Rosie for hours.


Another object of both Rosies and Lilys desire is Ginger the cat. Lily has been smitten with Ginger since the very first time they met. He isn't the most friendly creature and I quite frankly don't get it. Ginger was inherited when Jeannes son Mike moved from one house to another when Ginger was already a senior cat and they felt it was better if he stayed with Daddy and Jeanne, I think that was about 10 years ago and he is still going. Rosie now follows him everywhere and was spotted many times trying to get Ging as she calls him to give her a high five, unsuccessfully.




These are all photos from Lilys camera that she took and some of them are really great and she did all the editing herself. Actually I think I really rather like her camera!

Nannie


Grandpa

Annie

Rosie



Finally I think I am up to date in blogland.

3 comments:

Nannis said...

Rosie`s booby dance extras are actually "egg poachers!!!" Go for it Rosie!

Maci Miller said...

Welcome home! Rosie's video is adorable and hilarious! LOL! Pics are great. Glad to hear you are home - safe and sound. How is the house after that lightening hit? Everything all better?

Vivian M said...

I see where you get your good looks from! Welcome back home, I so know how you feel since I have been away for a month at a time way too often this year!
Love the pics!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails