4 Jul 2009

Happy Birthday Grandpa

Happy Birthday Daddy. This is going to such a wonderful day. I have not been with my father on his birthday in years so this is really special for me. Lily hid in his workshop yesterday after demanding some supplies and made him a gift and tonight we are having a party.
To my hubby, happy 4th. We miss you and I hope you get to do something special and are not alone today...mind you you are probably jet lagged and enjoying the peace and quiet.
More on today later.

This update is better late than never. Lily painted a plate for Grandpa for his birthday and she was so proud of it. I was impressed also and of course her grandpa really loved it.






The grandchildren helped him open his cards and sang to him



Lily and Nannis baked a cake and Lily made the decoration for it, are you noticing a theme yet?


That night it was party time but the kidlets were sleeping and we all had a really lovely time and I think Daddy had a great birthday.

2 comments:

Tammie said...

Happy birthday to your dad!

Vivian M said...

Happy birthday to your Daddy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails