17 Dec 2008

Be Still My Heart




This afternoon I was talking to Jacob on the phone and as always, Rosie had to talk to him. Once I was finished I handed the phone to her and she nattered away in scribble. I heard Jacob say that he had to go now and then he said, I love you. Rosie said, Bye-bye, dub do. She then hung up the phone.

I rang Jacob right back and asked if he had heard what she said. He told me he heard her but had no idea what she was saying. I told him she said, dub do. Dub do is apparently, love you in Rosie talk. It is so sweet. She says Ai Ni alot but this is the first time she has said it in English.

I hung up with him and looked at her and said, I love you and she said Dub do. My heart melted. Ahhh, those 2 little words can move mountains.

I dub my kidlets.

4 comments:

3D said...

So sweet...I think video proof is required please!

Keep smilin!

Vivian M said...

YAY!!!!
Mine learned to manipulate and throw it in whenever she wants something. Or she says we are the best mother or father "eber". But when we get the unsolicited, for no reason at all hug and "I love you", it just melts us. Enjoy the dub do's!!!

Tammie said...

I love hearing an unsolicited "I love you." Nothing warms the cockles of the heart like that.

Maci Miller said...

OMG, that is so sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails