24 Sept 2008

Helping With The Laundry.

After school on Wednesdays we have a group play date at the park with my friend Jenny and some of the other teachers from her school. It is always alot of fun. We take food and have a great big picnic and the kids get to let off steam and we get to chinwag.
As I was preparing to leave today I turned around having just picked up the camera and this is what I saw. It just looked so very peculiar. Miss Rose has decided to she needs to help with the laundry.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

2 comments:

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

That is so funny and Miss Rosie is getting so big. I even love hearing Miss Lily's laugh in the background at how silly her little sister was in trying to stuff the ball in the washer. :0)

Andie said...

If you kept your balls clean perhaps these things wouldn't happen!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails