11 Apr 2008

I Think I Can

After many attempts at catching the Weasel standing upright I have finally got it. She is still pretty unsteady but she is so very proud of herself and as you can see she is oh so happy. As soon as she sees the camera all of her antics cease and she wants to see herself on camera so I have to make stealth attacks.
Oh yes, why is she only wearing a diaper? Cos she does have a heat rash so we are keeping her naked....well as naked as one dare. tee hee.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


The pink blankie in this video is Rosie's version of Lily's bunny. However it never usually leaves her crib but it had just come out of the wash and she spied it.

Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

16 comments:

3D said...

Now you are in trouble! She is mobile!

Her giggles warm my heart!

Keep smilin!

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

that was perfect. I'm smiling from ear to ear. I just love how excited she is and that little high pitch giggle.

What a cutie patootie!

Shawnstribe said...

Hey Dawn, you sound so happy!!!!
what great giggles!!!
there's no stopping her now, she's on the move!
xxx
s

Nikki said...

Can I please come over and squeeze her!
AH!

La-La-Liene said...

Yeah she's walking!!! And she's so proud of herself to boot! I too love her giggle. She reminds me of Eriks when he started walking more than 3 yrs ago - the wobbliness. Too cute!

Dannye said...

ut-oh!! two that are mobile are bound to be trouble, double the trouble, but what cute trouble makers they will be, hehe....

I love Rosie's pointy ponytail!! hehe makes me giggle...

Sanders' Double Happiness said...

I love peeking at your gorgeous family! Your girls are lovely...

:)
Stacey

Vivian M said...

Time to lock the cabinets! And before you know it she will be tall enough to reach things too.
Both your girls are precious, enjoy!

Tammie said...

I love Rosie's giggles! Total happiness!

As for slowing down, I think those days are over with for you.

Steffie B. said...

darling....

PIPO said...

Oh my word! Your videos just played back in some crazy high-speed fashion. I am cracking up at your weasel moving at the speed of a cheetah!

Cute AND funny too.

Ani said...

She's got it! Now you're really in trouble :)

redmaryjanes said...

She is doing wonderfully!! She is such a happy little girl.

Patricia/NYC said...

LOVE that Rosie is having such a great time "stepping out"! She is so excited with herself! LOVE those little giggles!

Anonymous said...

m so pleased she is now walking.give my love to lily.love col.
p.s. hope you received my reply to your q and a thing.

Briana's Mom said...

Uh-oh, she is on the move! LOL! She looks fantastic!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails