19 Jan 2008

Lily Time

I am cherishing this last little time with my Schnoog. Just her and I. Times like this will be few and far between very soon and I want to make the most of our alone time now.

Today we went to the zoo. It is one of our favourite things to do. It was her choice and whatever she wanted was just fine. The temps were in the middle 80's today which is thoroughly absurd for this time of year so I didn't enjoy our time together as much as I had hoped but I didn't let on.

I think she is so beautiful....and that will never change. I love the fact that she belongs to me. Well Jakey too of course but she is ours.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books




Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books


Look at the size of this Tiger.
We have an amazing zoo. Even though the animals are penned you feel like the caged animal and not them. There are no cages ANYWHERE.


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books

12 comments:

PIPO said...

Okay, no more complaints about my whack schedule. I have never had to wear a gas mask to work...then again there are those times it wouldn't be a bad idea ;0)

Lovely Lily is going to be an incredible big sis!

Patricia/NYC said...

Lily is truly beautiful, inside & out & I'm so glad you both have your together time right now. I know she will make an amazing big sister!! Rosie will be so very lucky (as will all of you too!).

I have added Andie to my prayers...may He keep her safe while she does the work of angels.

day by day said...

80 degrees? Oh, my goodness. We are in the low 20's today. Love the zoo pictures! Have a great week-end!!

Janet said...

Tee hee. If it WAS a secret mission, I think you blew her cover.....LOL!

I will pray for your cousin too. God bless her!

3D said...

What an amazing gal. Best of luck and wishes for a safe return home.

Hugs to you all.

Keep smilin!

Tammie said...

I love the pictures of Lily at the zoo. She is just so darn cute!

May G-d watch over Andie & all the others over there. She will certainly be in our prayers.

Vivian M said...

We will keep Andie in our thoughts and prayers. She is one courageous gal!
Lily looks adorable, I wish I could get Kerri to wear skirts. She is too much of a tomboy and prefers shorts and pants.
Ok, back to wishing for TA!

Polar Bear said...

The zoo does look beautiful. Lily is GORGEOUS. These will be treasured days the two of you spend together.

Some days at school I wish for battle gear, I will no longer complain. Be safe Andie.

Buckeyes & Eggrolls said...

Love Lily's beautiful skirt. As always she is so sweet.

Holy cow about those working "scrubs". We'll be sending prayers Andie's way for a safe tour of duty.

The Thomas Clan said...

Goodness, I'm behind on my blogging. You've been very busy as usual.
Thank you Dawn, for your lovely comments on our blog. My thoughts are with you and Andie too - we will have to swap "care packages" from time to time. This is going to be such an amazing year for you all - hold on tight, your family is so nearly complete. Just think of all the things Lily will be able to teach Rosie, her little sister.

Nikki said...

You have always made the most of every moment spent with your sweet Lily - glad you are savoring these last "alone" times together.
Your zoo looks amazing!

Love you guys and hope the golden ticket comes SOON!

Kris said...

So glad you are finding some time for just the 2 of you. She is beautiful, you are so right about that. I hope one day we all meet in person :O)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails